Wednesday 21 November 2012

Signs and Portents - Isobel Lucas



Sighs and Portents - Isobel Lucas

About the book:
This is the 2nd book in this short story series......

4/5

My Review:
Being the second book, I must admit I am now completely hooked on this series Mary only grows and grows within herself throughout this short and with her connection to Ian everything flows so well and has you waiting with baited breath to turn the page and find out what is next for this un usual couple. Everything says that they should not be together and not work, yet it all seems so right and real for them to be living as they do. Mary learns more about who she is and where she came from in this book, but it only leads the way to more and better things that I believe will be coming in the rest of the series. I can't wait to pick up and read the next book and I know anyone who starts this series will be hanging in there waiting to find out how everything is going to pan out for this unlikely pair, and what of the rest of the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment