Thursday 17 January 2013

Revealing the look for K.B. Millers very own Twitchy Witchy Kisses


I am honoured and pleased to be able to take part in revealing the design for K.B.Miller's very own copyrighted signature phrase . Yes we have an all new look for Twitchy Witchy Kisses....... So I guess you all want to see what the fuss is about? Here goes and I must say sitting on these for the last few hours has been hard, because they are amazing. 



So you want to meet the Twitchy Witch herself go over and check out not only her website but all the amazing reads she has to offer I know you will not be disappointed. Head over there and tell her I sent you and say hi she loves to hear from all her fans. 

http://www.kbmillerbooks.com/

And of course we can't let the amazing designer of this go without a mention, please go and give a big hand and see what other amazing work they do. Just follow the link, especially if you have any design needs. They will be more than willing to discus those with you. 

http://www.maeidesign.com/

But that is not all not only is there the black version but another one too, so I leave you with this and I am sure it will not be long before the Twitchy Witchy merchandise is available because you know we all want to get some of those Twitchy Witchy Kisses


There's only one more thing to say and that is a huge thank you to K.B. Miller for letting my share this with you all love and hugs coming your way *Flashing fangs and waving* 


No comments:

Post a Comment